Shift & Assistant Managers
Always looking for greats Shift and Assistant managers in Lafayette, Alexandria, New Orleans, Baton Rouge and surrounding areas! See contact page for complete list of locations.
We are a growing company looking for great people!
SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Requirements:
• Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations required
• Minimum of six months of restaurant management experience (QSR) or one year entry level retail management experience required. Experience running shifts without supervision
• Effective communication skills; basic math, reading and computer skills
• Ability to follow directions and work with autonomy once given directions; ability to multi-task and successfully solve problems
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
Additional SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager Qualifications...
• Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous food service to our guests!
• Professional individuals who value people and demonstrate respect for others!
• A team player willing to meet and exceed drive-in goals and objectives.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team members.
• Dedicated individuals with a proven track record of building sales, creative marketing, expense management and developing people into successful teams.
Patience, padawan - Your day is coming. Until that breakthrough, your training is set to begin. Every leader needs a great second in command... Han had Chewie, right? So, if you are ready to take charge and soak up some more responsibility, we'd like to talk with you. Then train you. Then release you upon the world and watch you rise in our ranks. We're counting on you to apply, fearless second-in-charge leader... you are our only hope.
As Assistant Manager, your job will include:
- Helping management with operation of the Sonic Drive In, occasionally assuming full responsibility
- Assisting with hiring, training and career guidance.
- Creating an exciting and productive atmosphere free of harassment and discrimination.
What's in it for you:
- Ability to tell people in a very Bond-esque way that you're the manager... assistant manager
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Extensive Training Program
- Huge opportunity to move up the ranks within an organization that has great people and outstanding pay and benefits. We have many people just like you that started off carhopping and flipping burgers and now they run multi-million dollar businesses and make twice the money other restaurants pay their GM's. Did I mention the opportunity to become a part owner as well?! See our GM page for more details
What we look for in our assistant managers:
- Friendly and courteous attitude
- Clean appearance
- Team player
- 1 week paid vacation for Shift and Asst Mgrs
- Minimum Age: 18+ years old- Position requires considerable bending, stooping, lifting, and stretching.